Six Word Stories~She's far stronger than you think.VioletRogue
I love you: three deadly words.
Be careful; she's a delicate butterfly.
Can't the peace overcome the hate?
You and I, we are perfect.
His lips are warm, for now.
Hold me until dawn's subtle light.
He's rare, don't loosen your grip.
Your lethal words aren't welcome here.
You mean the world to her.
Use more tact the next time.
His heart is torn to pieces.
You only gave her shattered glass.
He had my heart held captive.
365 Things I Love About You365 Things I Love About YouHazel-Almonds
1. I love how you always make me smile
2. I love how you always make me laugh
3. I love the way you inspire me.
4. I love how cute and adorable you can be
5. I love the kindness that you show
6. I love how I can always be there for you
7. I love how you can always there for me.
8. I love how you stand up for the things you believe in
9. I love how open-minded you are
10. I love your gentleness with me
12. I love how you take my breath away.
13. I love thinking about you
14. I love how sweet you make my dreams
15. I love hearing your laughter
16. I love it when you smile
17. I love you still when your angry
18. I love you still when your sad
19. I love you still when you're a mess (though you'll always be beautiful to me)
20. I love the way you feel
21. I love the way you hold my hand
22. I love the way you smell
23. I love gazing into your eyes
24. I love the sound of your sweet voice
25. I love how much you've taught me about life and myself
26. I lo
Why Do I Desire You?I know I can never have you,dkenreeks
for you love another man.
Yet why do I feel these feelings?
Why must I daily torture myself
with dreams of you and I?
I cannot understand how this is.
Why must I long for your touch,
to hold and kiss you?
Why must my heart do this to me?
Why must I desire to make love,
to sleep with you when I know
that such a feat is a riblad fantasy?
In know that I can never be your's,
and that's how it is.
Lord, I just wish they would go away!
heart brokenIn my dreamsso0olovely
It was me in your arms
My lips on yours
There was only us
And the clouds
And the stars
It was the world and us
It was us against the world
But in your arms I could take it
Anything the world dished out
And with your kisses I was strong again
In my dreams it was me in your arms
My lips on yours
But in reality
It's always been her
BrokenI cant breathef3ark1t
I want to but no air comes out
I want to speak but no words come out
Why do I feel... hurt?
I feel betray
I feel like love had forgotten me
Like God only help those who have love
My heart hurts
My heart feels like a thousand needles went through my chest
and now its bleeding slowly for me to die
Why when I try to move my hands to touch the ground I can't
Touch the ground
Just to know its still there
Just to know I am still alive
I feel like a broken doll
Shatter into pieces
Pieces all over the floor
With no one there to put me back together
Will fix me
No one will love me
No one will help me breath
not feel things that is real
not to even to tell me that Im alive
For the BrokenThis is for the ones like me,TheBloodyBrokenAngel
The ones who are broken but none can see.
This is for the ones who've been lost,
The ones who've paid a high cost.
This is for the broken souls,
Whose lives have washed up on barren shoals.
This is for the ones who were broken in another's hands,
The ones who've cried enough tears to cover vast lands.
This is for the girl who has become unclean under his touch,
For the boy who's suffered just as much.
This is for the people shattered on the ground,
For the ones who suffer without making a sound.
This is for the broken ones,
For all the daughters and sons.